- 3 copies of the child’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card
- 1 copy of parent’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card
- 3 copies of child’s Birth Certificate(In English / Arabic)
- 5 recent passport size photographs of the child with white background
- Two years of school reports, including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs. (For early years, please submit nursery reports if available)
- School Health Form (which can be downloaded from the school website)
- Attested Transfer Certificate (only needed at the time of enrolment)
- Transportation Form
3 Copies of the child’s passport with valid residence visa.
3 copies of the child’s Emirates ID.
3 copies of the child’s birth certificate.
1 copy of the parent’s passport, visa and Emirates ID.
5 recent passport size photos of the child with white background.
Latest report card/Nursery Certificate.
Transfer Certificate from the last school with the required attestation for students from other Emirates and outside UAE to be submitted before the start of the AY(only for students from Year 2 onwards)
Students transferring from schools within Dubai are requested to give the transfer request number from the previous school before the start of the AY. (FS2 till Year 13).
For students from overseas the transfer certificate should be duly attested by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy from the migrated country.
For students from other Emirates the TC should be duly attested by the education zone of that Emirate.
- Attestation is not required for UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
|Students transferring from another school in Dubai||A Transfer certificate from the previous School attested by the previous Educational Zone.|
|Students transferring from another Educational Zone in the U.A.E||Transfer certificate from the previous School attested by the previous Educational Zone.|
|Students coming from schools in the U.S.A, Canada, Western Europe, New Zealand and Australia||Original school reports from the previous school. This should include the grade the student has completed or is currently studying in.|
|Students coming from schools in GCC countries||Previous school report attested by the previous Ministry of Education.|
|Students coming from schools in other countries outside the U.A.E||Transfer certificate or school report from the previous school attested by the previous Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs plus the UAE Embassy in that country.
Attestation by the previous Ministry of Education, the student’s Embassy in the UAE and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.