Don’t just exist, make a difference!
At The Oxford School we believe in investing in outstanding teachers, as it is the best and most effective way to inspire students. We seek motivated, passionate and talented teaching and non-teaching professionals to join us. We particularly like to employ teachers who are enthusiastic about teaching, are flexible, team players, and have strengths to share beyond their professional skills. They must be dedicated to contributing to internationalism and multiculturalism. If you are self-motivated and are devoted to the art of teaching, we at Oxford have some very exciting opportunities for you.
By joining us you become a part of our ever expanding community of schools. We ensure a strong network among teachers within our various schools, spread across different locations. When you join our school, we ensure your road map of development is formerly sketched. We constantly provide opportunities to tune your skills and learn new ones required to be best in the business. New methods of teaching and creative practices are constantly implemented to ensure your experience with us is never dull. We provide bespoke professional development platforms that allows you to take charge of your own professional development and contribute to the progression of teaching and learning practice across our family of schools.
We invite you to learn more about what a career at Oxford can do for you.
Fake job offers / interview calls
We always go through a formal merit-based recruitment process and carry out multiple rounds of interviews before making a job offer to anyone. We do not demand / accept any money whether by way of security deposit or otherwise from applicants for jobs.
How to spot a fake job offer / interview call
You should be very suspicious of anyone who contacts you by email / SMS / links of WhatsApp etc. to offer you a job or calls you for an interview. These notifications will usually have some of the following features:
- Ask you to pay money as a security deposit or to help with a visa application or some verification
- Ask for your passport details, or any other personal or financial information
- Send job offers / interview calls from free internet email services from a Google, Hotmail, Yahoo or other Internet hosted account. (Even if it seems to come from an organization, don’t use the Reply button but instead type in the address manually. If the address changes then it is likely to be a fraud.)
- Offers could also be made on fake letterheads using the IQRA Education Group, UAE or any of the group affiliate schools logos.
- Sometimes fraudsters use photographs, names and signatures of the HR department personnel of the group schools and create fake websites that look very similar to the group’s genuine website in order to commit this type of fraud.
What to do if you receive any communication offering you a job at IQRA Education Group or any of the group affiliate schools.
- If anyone receives an interview call or a job offer stating that it is from or for IQRA Education Group or an affiliate school, he/she should immediately check whether the offer is genuine or not by contacting us via our official website iqraeducation.net and verify whether the call / email is genuine or not. Such fake communication for interviews or job offers should not be responded to.
- Anyone dealing with such fake interview calls / job offers would be doing so at his / her own risk and the Group or its affiliate schools will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by such persons, directly or indirectly.
- Please note that any offers/benefits/content/instructions presented in such misleading emails impersonating IQRA Education Group and its affiliate schools, do not represent those of the Group and its Group schools.