To begin the admission process please fill the registration form online. Once you have submitted the online application, you will receive an acknowledgement email. This email will contain a registration number and information on next steps. Please print a copy of the email and keep it for your records. Do also note the registration number as a reference for future correspondence and queries.
Upload Documents in admission portal
Procedure to upload
- Visit the school website
- Click on admission portal under admissions drop down(https://oxford.sch.ae/admissions/admission-portal/)
- Enter the credentials received in the acknowledgment mail to login admission portal and upload the documents
- Copy of the child’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card (Front and Back)
- Copy of parent’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card (Front and Back)
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate(In English / Arabic)
- Copy of passport size photograph of the child with white background
- Two years of school reports, including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs. (For early years, please submit nursery reports if available)
- School Medical Form (which can be downloaded from the school website Click)
- Attested Transfer Certificate from previous school(only needed at the time of enrolment)
- Vaccination/Immunization Copy
- Transportation Form
Pay Registration Fee
After uploading the required documents pay registration fee of AED 250 (non refundable) through cash/online. Registration fee payment to be made at school within 5 days from date of Registration. Otherwise this registration will become null and void.
Once parents upload all the documents and paid the non refundable registration fee, you will receive email for the scheduled date for written assessment (for FS) and entrance test (for Year 1 and above). The parent/sponsor and the child should visit the school at least 15 minutes prior to the appointment.
The seat will be confirmed for each student, based on his/her age, as well as the entrance test results, social and emotional development within the policy guidelines. In case the school is full as per capacity for the required grade, we will put the student on our waiting list. As soon as a seat gets free, we will intimate you on the next steps.
Once the seat is confirmed, parents are requested to pay the 1st term tuition fee along with the annual fee, within 10 working days of confirmation. If the fee is not paid within 10 working days, the admission will be moved to the waiting list and may only be available by turn. There maybe additional documents required at this stage and this will be informed to you, if applicable. It is important to note that admissions at this stage is subject to approval from the Ministry of Education, where a routine document check is done. Subsequent to this admission will be regularized.