We offer a convenient flexible payment plan for an excellent education. We strive to make the payment process as easy as possible with an array of payment options.
Fee Structure for 2022/2023
|Class||KHDA Approved Tuition fee 2022-23(AED)||Discounted
|Year 12 & Year 13||18,150||17,782||1,560||19,342|
Year 10 – Year 12 : Science lab fee are optional (Dhs 840/annually for year 10 & 11, Dhs 1080 for year 12 to be paid separately)
Year 12 & 13 : Computer Lab fee is optional (Dhs 760/annually to be paid separately)
Annual Fee includes Activity: E-learning, Medical, Computer Lab, Apps and Cyber security, Resource Fee and External Examination fee( FS1 to Year 10 )
Year 11, Year 12 and Year 13 IGCSE/GCE board examination fee has to pay separately.
- Payment of Term Fees in advance mandatory before the beginning of each Term.
Fee Discount for A.Y. 2022-2023
|Sr. No||Discount Type||Applicable|
|1||Refer a Friend discount||AED 250/- discount will be offered to the existing parents who refer a new confirmed admission to FS1 or FS2 for the AY 2022-2023|
– 50% Discount on the registration fee of Dhs.500/-
– 100% Discount on Admission Fee of Dhs.500/- valid for a limited period
|3||Sibling Discount||2nd Child 20% and 3rd Child onwards 25% discount on School Tuition Fee|
|4||Annual Fee||20% discount, excluding External Exam fee|
|5||One Time payment of full school fee||2.5% Discount on School Tuition Fee subject to the payment before the beginning of the academic year.|
||The fee for FS1 to year 10 may be paid annually or termly at the beginning of September, January and April whereas * Year 11, 12 & 13 fees may be paid annually or in two installments at the beginning of September and January. Annual fees should be paid along with the first term fees.|
||Uniforms to be purchased as per the students’ measurements|
||School fees are likely to be changed subject to ministry approval|
||Books to be purchased separately|
- Cash, credit/debit card and cheque payments can be made at the School Fee Counter,
- Online Payment – Making an online payment is convenient by logging into the parent portal through https://portal.leamseducation.com/.
- Bank transfer – please contact our accounts representative for details on bank transfer.
The registration and admission fee are not refundable in all circumstances
In the case of refund of the school fees, the fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- Fees refund will be processed by way of cheque only even it is paid by cash, by credit card or online.
- For new student if the parent withdraw the admission before start of the Academic Year , 10% of the Annual Tuition Fee is non-refundable (Registration Deposit mentioned in the KHDA)
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 days notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Non-Payment of Fees
Failure to pay school fees may result in loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school. Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid
The school shall facilitate transportation of the students at affordable cost. A reputed company associated with the school, who has an excellent track record in the UAE will handle the student transport services. Transport fee is subject to the area of residence and the fee details will be available from the school.