We offer a convenient flexible payment plan for an excellent education. We strive to make the payment process as easy as possible with an array of payment options.
Fee Structure for 2023-2024
|Class||KHDA Approved Tuition fee 2024-24(AED)||Tuition Fees for AY 2023-24||Annual Fee||Total Fee|
|Year 12 & Year 13||18,150||18,150||1,300||19,450|
The fee for FS to Year 10 may be paid annually or termly at the beginning of September, January and April whereas
Year 11,12 & 13 fees may be paid annually or in two installments at the beginning of September and January.
Annual fees should be paid along with the first term fees.
Year 10,11,12:Science Lab fee is optional (Dhs840/annually for year 10,11 & Dhs1080 for year 12 to be paid separately)
Year 12 & 13 Computer Lab fees is optional (Dhs760/annually to be paid separately)
Year 11, 12 & 13 IGCSE/GCE Board Examination fee to be paid separately
- Payment of Term Fees in advance mandatory before the beginning of each Term.
Fee Discount for A.Y. 2023-2024
|Sr. No||Discount Type||Applicable|
|1||Sibling Discount||2nd Child onwards 20% discount on School Tuition Fee|
|2||One Time payment of full school fee||2.5% Discount on School Tuition Fees subject to the payment during the month of September.|
|3||FS1 & FS2||AED 548 Discount on Annual Tuition fee from Approved KHDA fees.|
|4||YEAR 11||AED 2200 Discount on Annual Tuition fee from Approved KHDA fees.|
||The fee for FS1 to year 10 may be paid annually or termly at the beginning of September, January and April whereas * Year 11, 12 & 13 fees may be paid annually or in two installments at the beginning of September and January. Annual fees should be paid along with the first term fees.|
||School Uniforms to be purchased as per the students’ measurements|
||School fees are likely to be changed subject to ministry approval|
||Books to be purchased separately|
||School transport facility is available subject to the designated area.|
- Cash, credit/debit card and cheque payments can be made at the School Fee Counter,
- Online Payment – Making an online payment is convenient by logging into the parent portal through https://portal.indianacademydubai.com/.
- Bank transfer – please contact our accounts representative for details on bank transfer.
- Cheque return AED 250 to be paid for each returned cheques
The Application and Seat Confirmation fees are not refundable in all circumstances
The Re-registration fee for existing students is non refundable
In the case of refund of the school fees, the fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- Fees refund will be processed by way of cheque only even it is paid by cash, by credit card or online.
- For new student if the parent withdraw the admission before start of the Academic Year , 10% of the Annual Tuition Fee is non-refundable (Registration Deposit mentioned in the KHDA)
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 days notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Non-Payment of Fees
Failure to pay school fees may result in loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school. Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid
The school shall facilitate transportation of the students at an affordable cost. A reputed company associated with the school, who has an excellent track record in the UAE will handle the student transport services. The transport fee is subject to the area of residence and the fee details will be available from the school.
To know more about enrollment, kindly contact our PRE.
|Transport Coordinator||+971 42543666 Ext:- email@example.com|